01. Grbavica is a word which foreigners will probably break their tongues on. What is Grbavica ?
02. What is the origin of the story?
03. You directed the film and wrote the screenplay... What was important to you in developing the characters?
04. To the international audience, Mirjana Karanovic is probably best known for her roles in films directed by Emir Kusturica.
But maybe for a long time she did not have a role that would give her the opportunity to express her full acting ability and her personal charisma.
05. To all actors, even those with “most secondary” roles, you gave the opportunity to make their little life-works.
06. What is it like working with children on a shoot?
07. Is it true that Luna broke her leg during shooting? hat?
08. Music and songs play very important roles in your film. A couple of different songs appear in very significant moments in the film:
the film starts with an Ilahija, and ends with a hit from the 70īs. In between, there are levels of turbo folk hits....
09. Although the story about Esma and Sara is essentially sad, it is also very optimistic.
Is it possible there is a hidden possibility for forgiveness toward Sara's father?
10. What are the conditions in BiH for filmmaking?